We are committed to providing continued support for our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. In accordance with recommendations from Health Canada and local health officials, we are taking the following steps:
- All appointments are being done through a secure, regulation-compliant Telemedicine Video Consultation platform.
- Your extended healthcare insurance DOES cover Telemedicine as part of your Naturopathic care.
- All injections and acupuncture appointments are cancelled until further notice.
- We are accepting new patient bookings. It’s the perfect time to focus on your health!
- Click here to book your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding, and your continued support for myself as a small business owner, to your overall health, and to the health of our community.
Dr. Hilary Chambers, ND
Does it feel like your symptoms, health issues, or the you way you feel is beyond your control? It doesn’t have to feel that way.
IT’S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH, ELIMINATE SYMPTOMS, AND FEEL GOOD AGAIN.
As your Naturopathic Doctor, I treat anything that your family doctor would treat. In fact, I often work to eliminate the symptoms that your MD might overlook, under-appreciate, or over-medicate.
My perspective is different because I look at you as a whole person. My goal is to understand why you’re feeling the way you do, so that I can treat the underlying causes of your health concerns.
Based on your health history, physical exam, and lab test results, we create an individualized treatment plan using all-natural treatments including dietary changes, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, lifestyle counselling, and acupuncture. The treatments I use are all evidence-based, meaning they have research to support their efficacy.
It’s your body, and you should always be in control of your own health. If you’re ready to regain control of how you feel, read through my website to learn more about how Naturopathic Medicine can help you.