We’re happy to announce that Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health has allowed Naturopathic Doctors to resume in-person patient care. Here are the details:
- In-person visits at both clinic locations are now available for essential in-person Naturopathic care, acupuncture and B12 injections.
- Please email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your appointment can be done via Telemedicine, please continue to use this feature to limit clinic traffic.
- Online booking is available here
- All patients, staff, and practitioners must wear a mask while in the clinic. Please bring your own mask if possible.
- We will be following all Ministry guidelines, including COVID-19 pre-screening, full clinic sanitization practices, and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for all people entering the clinics, including patients.
Does it feel like your symptoms, health issues, or the you way you feel is beyond your control? It doesn’t have to feel that way.
IT’S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH, ELIMINATE SYMPTOMS, AND FEEL GOOD AGAIN.
As your Naturopathic Doctor, I treat anything that your family doctor would treat. In fact, I often work to eliminate the symptoms that your MD might overlook, under-appreciate, or over-medicate.
My perspective is different because I look at you as a whole person. My goal is to understand why you’re feeling the way you do, so that I can treat the underlying causes of your health concerns.
Based on your health history, physical exam, and lab test results, we create an individualized treatment plan using all-natural treatments including dietary changes, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, lifestyle counselling, and acupuncture. The treatments I use are all evidence-based, meaning they have research to support their efficacy.
It’s your body, and you should always be in control of your own health. If you’re ready to regain control of how you feel, read through my website to learn more about how Naturopathic Medicine can help you.